[meteorite-list] Newspapers PDF's Download Page and Renaissance Fair

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Apr 23 17:32:46 2005

Hello list,

I have added to my web site a page of newspaper PDF's that can be
downloaded...at no charge. Included is a Weston article I have not shared
yet and a few other things. I will be adding more but I am limited on
space. My website was over 150MB before adding any of these of other items
the last week.

http://www.meteoritearticles.com/pdfdownloads.html

Wiser men would not post of photo of them wearing tights on the internet,
but its Renaissance Faire time....

http://www.meteoritearticles.com/renaissance.html

Clear Skies,
Mark Bostick
Wichita, Kansas...where "we" are trying to remove evolution from the text
books....again.

www.meteoritearticles.com