[meteorite-list] Moldavite In Matrix Price Reduced

From: Rob Wesel <nakhladog_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Apr 24 21:24:41 2005

Seems the populous has spoken regarding my pricing on these frames so...

Here is a picture with reference to show how HUGE these are.
http://www.nakhladogmeteorites.com/catalog/moldycoke.htm

I don't throw around the term "museum quality" but here you go, ever even
seen such a thing in a museum collection

First in gets their choice for $250 plus shipping
Second in gets their choice for $300 plus shipping
Third stays at $400 plus shipping
No eBay, they will sit on my site forever if need be

I am really surprised no one jumped in, this will be my last word on these
pieces

http://www.nakhladogmeteorites.com/catalog/mold1.htm
http://www.nakhladogmeteorites.com/catalog/mold2.htm
http://www.nakhladogmeteorites.com/catalog/mold3.htm