[meteorite-list] I am selling my entire meteorie collection!

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Apr 25 23:48:48 2005

Hi everyone,
Yup, it is official.
My ENTIRE METEORITE COLLECTION is up for sale.
ALL up for grabs. I am heading to Panama next week to view some ocean view
properties. I am entertaining offers on anything and everything. Many sales
are already pending so patience please.
I will not be leaving the business, just wiping out all debt, and buying a
house down south the spend my time not hunting meteorites sitting on the
beach sipping mango margaritas made from mangos from my garden, know what I
mean?

So, I am taking offers, and making deals, I am NOT GIVING them away.
I have began to load the first pieces on eBay, and plan to offer selected
specimens each week on eBay for one cent, market will decide what they are
worth.

Here are links to the first batch, have fun:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6528199952
Al Mahbas pallasite individual, (NOT SHALE).

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6528197934
NWA 1500, rare ungrouped achondrite, $6000.00 piece!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6528204744
Silicate nodule to die for. Looks like PORTALES VALLEY!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6528209368
Strange chondrite, LL3 or Carbonaceous chondrite. Entire mass.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6527700037
NWA 2634 Ureilite, 42.70 gram endcut.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6528220736
Vaca Muerta Eucrite nodule, 74.75 gram piece.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6528225304
Pena Blanca Spring Aubrite, 17 gram partslice.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6528218845
Dhofar 1257 chondrite, entire mass with all data, photos etc. Cool little
mass.

Last but not least,
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=6528228723
19.54 gram partslice, $3000 piece!

This first batch is at least $10,000 up for grabs for one cent.
Let the frenzy begin.
Mike Farmer