[meteorite-list] RITE OR WRONG?

From: Meteoriteshow <meteoriteshow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Apr 26 04:16:18 2005

Hi Sterling and All,

I agree that we can wonder... First of all it is difficult for me to know
from the picture itself and second this ebay member does not usually sell
meteorites... But in the other hand he sells lots of other kinds of minerals
and it would be quite a high risk for him to propose this item, not being
sure of what he's talking about...
Maybe some other members more specialized than me in Campo (which is easy to
find!!!) can have a better idea from the picture?
Kind regards,

Fr?d?ric Beroud
www.meteoriteshow.com
IMCA # 2491 (http://www.meteoritecollectors.org/)