[meteorite-list] items of interest/sale update -----> my AD Deport(a) tkw 604grams only

From: Martin Altmann <Altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Apr 26 07:48:08 2005

Well Dirk,

at least for me his postings are helping for not being ashamed, a
stalking-horse to ride on, when I'll have to abuse the list for
advertisments.

I'm still catalogueing the collection, I dissolve, and found smth rare of
interest for the Texas collector, I think.

Deport(a)
Red River County, Texas, USA
Find 1944
Olivine brozite chondrite H4
Tkw: 604g

Thus not even easy to get.
I have a partslice of whopping 23,73g - 50% of the edges with rind.

Unfortunately the collector fixed the slice in his display case with that
lute often used for holding mineral specimens in place,
KIDS NEVER DO THIS WITH YOU METEORITES !!!!!
so that the back surface has now stainings, where the lute was.
Don't know how deep it sucked in and whether it will disappear with some
grinding.
The front side is fine.

Any offers?

Thanks