[meteorite-list] New database

From: Jeff Grossman <jgrossman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Apr 26 14:39:15 2005

The gain is that this database will always be up to date, whereas the
Catalogue has not been updated in 2-3 years. Soon, this database will also
contain all of the provisional names we have given out over the years, so
you can find out what we know about them too.

I can't help you with your business dealings with NHM.

Jeff