[meteorite-list] I am selling my entire meteorie collection!

From: j.divelbiss_at_att.net <j.divelbiss_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Apr 26 21:12:47 2005

I want to warn you Mike about that scoundrel of a friend....Panama Red...as the song goes "he'll steal your woman, then he'll rob your head"

I don't think chasing down meteorites around the world will sound to good to you if you get to hang around with Red everyday. As in "that's too much work...I'll think I'll lay around the house today, tomorrow, the next day..." :)

JD http://www3.clearlight.com/~acsa/introjs.htm?/~acsa/songfile/PANAMARE.HTM

-------------- Original message from "Michael Farmer" <meteoritehunter_at_comcast.net>: --------------