[meteorite-list] Don't worry, I am leaving.

From: Tom Knudson <peregrineflier_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Apr 27 12:44:56 2005

Hello List, many have said I should not leave the list due to the blog.
Yesterday I posted a real question, what is the draw back to a .006 blade
and got the answer. That post was copied to the blog, it was not a dumb
question, but someone on the list hates me so much that any post I make
offends him and he has to take it over to the blog. And from the blog;
"As long as Ssteve and Tom continue their ways, this blog will be fueled."

What asking serious questions?

Some of the people on the blog can not see why I would get offended that
they drag my daughter into it, maybe they don't have kids, or they just
don't care about theirs? They wrote;

Tom Ks daughter said... Yeah, if Ssteve moves here with Tom K he can bring
his Dell and then Tom and he can share. Also I wont have to pretend to be
interested in dads meteorites; and I can get my home work done on time.

To me that is insulting, for one, they have no right even mentioning my
daughter, second, the blog can be found using google and the whole world can
read this crap and they are making my daughter out to be a selfish phony.
They do not know my daughter, she is one of the most generous people you
could ever know. She does not pretend to anything, she is a very real
person, allot more than the people who hide behind the anonymity of the blog
and insult innocent people. And just a side note, she is the type of student
that gets her homework done while still in school and is one of the top
students in her school.
  So, I do need to leave the list, any post I ever make will just give the
bloggers something to talk about and a excuse to put my daughter down. And,
the owner of the blog was asked nicely to take the posts about my daughter
down by a couple of people, but he will not, what a nice guy, a kid hater no
doubt!

Thanks, Tom
peregrineflier <><
http://www.frontiernet.net/~peregrineflier/Peregrineflier.htm