[meteorite-list] Park Forest, Steve Witt and Tom Knudson

From: Bob Evans <bobe5531_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Apr 27 19:17:44 2005

Absolutely,

Steve was the first I met out in PF and the most gracious.
He informed me of the meteorite list regardless of the issues of the PF
sales market. While others kept the list a secret he told me to join the
list. Which was a big deal because by the 2nd day of the fall I had found
about one kilo in dozens of fragments.
He shared the excitement and offered info on impact locations.
Thanks Steve, it was a pleasure meeting you in PF

Bob