[meteorite-list] Ad: Collection sale.

From: fcressy <fcressy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Apr 27 20:36:08 2005

Hi Mike,

Received the Chiang Khan and Kendleton specimens today. Nice pieces, THANKS.

Looks like I'm getting some unexpected $$$ next week so am window shopping.
I'm curious if the 90 gram Mocs individual is available and how much if so.
Or I'm sort of interested in a nice large display piece of a fresh fall
maybe around a kilo+ in size at the best price/gram. Any candidates
(excluding Gao unless it is of exceptional character)?

Also you might want to look in the Catelogue of Meteorites for the Malotas,
Argentina H4 fall, 1933. "Shower of some thousands of stones fell..." &
very, very litle accounted for in collections. Sounds like a place to check
out next time you're on expedition ;-)

Cheers and thanks again,
Frank