[meteorite-list] AD: Collection sale update.

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Apr 28 00:04:11 2005

Well folks, it has been a very busy two days.
I am really doing this, so many people asking if it is true.
Stop asking and start buying.
I have sold a great many pieces, but a complete museum collection worth of
meteorites are still available.
Many people are emailing me with requests, then never answering their
emails. PLEASE, this is a huge sale, if you request it, please reply and let
me know if you want it or not. This is a first come first served sale.
Nearly HALF A MILLION $$$ in meteorites are up for grabs.
Most of these pieces are from museum collections. Most of them are
absolutely impossible to replace or buy elsewhere. Now is the time to get
your hands on the rarest pieces out there.

Many people are also wanting to make payments, I really am not doing that
right now. Paypal offers buyers credit, takes seconds to get, you can pay me
now and use it just like a paypal credit card.
Again, most pieces are visible on these two links:
http://www.meteoriteguy.com/collectionold.htm

http://www.meteoriteguy.com/collection.htm

Of course, I have many more items, so if you don't see it, ask for it.
Enjoy, and beg borrow or steal folks, you all know that this is the largest
entire collection to go up for sale in many years.
Michael Farmer