[meteorite-list] Got Astronomy?

From: Greg Redfern <gredfern_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Apr 29 22:46:31 2005

Hello List,

  If any of you are interested in astronomy & space exploration, I would be
honored if you would use my new weekly column at WTOPNEWS.com as a resource.
If any of your kids are space oriented, this is a GREAT resource for them
and their teachers. The link is under my name.

  If you have a topic - you can bet meteorites will be a topic - let me know
of your interests.

  Space Day is May 5th and is celebrated around the world. I will be at the
National Air & Space Museum's Udvar-Hazy Facility with NASA/JPL if any of
you are in the Northern VA area. We will have a Space Day Family Night for
the first time and I am hoping for a big turn out.

All the best,

Greg

Greg Redfern
NASA JPL Solar System Ambassador