[meteorite-list] Meteorite Blog, Mike and Dean

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Apr 30 15:50:09 2005

Hello Everyone,

I thought I should make a note that I have never used the blog and have no
intentions to in the future. Someone is using the blog and using the handle
"mark", which should not be confused with me.

I also have to agree with Dean on Mike Farmer. It is hard to imagine anyone
thinking, the meteorite market is doing so bad, that Farmer wants to buy a
house in the Caribean. The market has been on a six month upsurge.

Looking forward to future offers from both Dean and Mike, the two people
that spurred my start in meteorites, and hope that the new directions in
your lives are pleasant.

I bought my first meteorites from Mike, and my first large lots from Dean,
many many Moroccans ago...

Clear Skies,
Mark Bostick
www.meteoritearticles.com