[meteorite-list] AD; Franconia blob for sale

From: Tom Knudson <peregrineflier_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Apr 30 16:40:21 2005

Hello List, I had a lot of interest in the Franconia blob slice. Like I
said, there were three slices with the metal inclusion in it. I was going
to save this one for myself, but I have the main mass, and that is enough
for me.
  This slice was the middle of the blob so the blob is visible on both sides
of the slice, it is the best of the three slices and the only one for sale.
   I am going to pull a "Hupe" type sell, because not everyone does ebay. If
you want this nice slice, email me your highest bid, until Tuesday night
(5/3) and the highest bidder gets it.
   So, for sale, "the Franconia blob", found by me, April 28th 2005 at 1:00
pm, a full slice polished on both sides weighing 6.9g's. shipping will be $2
for first class or $4 for Priority. Paypal, (no CC's) or send payment. : )

Side one,
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v609/peregrineflier/DSCN1132.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v609/peregrineflier/DSCN1133.jpg

Side two