[meteorite-list] To be or not to be.....Taza!

From: Martin Altmann <Altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Aug 3 06:58:11 2005

Hi Cj,

as desert irons are very rare - commonly they are reffered to with their
proper names, rather than with their number.
Especially with Taza, everybody says "Taza" and knows immediately, which
meteorite is meant. NWA859 takes a cerebral second longer as it sounds
similar with the ubiquist NWA869...
I label Taza always: Taza (NWA859).

If I search here in the titles
http://adsabs.harvard.edu/abstract_service.html
then I get 2 hits for "Taza", and Zero meteoriterelated for "859"

Meow!
Martin