[meteorite-list] AD - "Last One's" and Other Great Specimens

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Aug 3 15:04:41 2005

Dear List Members,

In an effort to bring New, Rare and Interesting meteorites to the meteorite
world, I too, run sales every week under my eBay seller name, naturesvault.
I usually have something new and rare to offer each week but have relaxed a
bit for a few weeks as I have friends visiting over the summer. I will be
resuming these rare offerings very soon.

Here are some extra special deals I have running on eBay that will end a
little later today:

NWA 032 Mare Lunar Part Slice 616mg (currently at a VERY low price per gram)
(LAST PIECE)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6549372506&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

NWA 1235 Ungrouped Meteorite Fragment 10mg (Almost Out) (Still at Just 99
cents)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6549384824&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

There are many others that are excellent deals so I decided to list just two
as to not make this post long winded. To see the rest, click on one of the
above links and then click "View seller's other items". That, or go to eBay
and search for items by seller, naturesvault.

There are many still at just 99 cents and others at way below current price
levels.

Best regards and Thank You for looking and/or bidding,

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection
naturesvault (eBay)
gmhupe_at_tampabay.rr.com