[meteorite-list] august 5th meteorites

From: Gtceb_at_aol.com <Gtceb_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Aug 5 20:51:07 2005

Dearest Mikey:

You are welcome to your opinion, but because I inadvertently left my name
(Terry) off the list does not make me a coward or because I write to stop the
list buf*o*n from writing does not (at least from 99.9% of the e-mail I get
thanking me for my posts) make me an a-hole. But again, you, like me, are welcome
to an opinion. PS, my list post was an opinion, hint, hint ;-)

"This list is about meteorites and related matters. Lets get back to that"

That is exactly the reason why I write. To stop the moronic BIG SSTTEEVEY
posts. Check the archives.

Since you have clearly been hiding under your wet blanket for the last few
years, check out the list archives for some insight into kind and gentle, MR.
would-not-do-anything-wrong BIG SSTTEEVEY.

"All the people that continue to demean Steve are doing so to try and inflate
their own pathetic egos."

Wrong again STTEEVEY friend. Trying to protect a subject I am quite fond of
(meteorites in case you did not know) , including this list and the brainpower
behind it. My ego is well in check and very unpathetic. I own a world class
meteorite collection and retired two years ago at age 43 after running a few
companies. I care very much about meteorites (some might call it protecting
my investment) and stopping the occasional idiots that continually try to ruin
things. I have nothing to prove to anybody, including some off-base goofball
like you that likes Big SSTTEEVEY. But since you posted, I get to post my
opinion AGAIN. I am equally and simply tired of the "do-gooders" like you that
occasionally come out of your pup-tents to support our infamous SSTTEEVEY.
And, PS, I tried all the do-gooder things like writing him directly, hitting the
delete key, et al. Check the list archives again to find out why that doesn't
work. You can answer your own question.

PS, when you talk to your SSTEVEY buddy next, tell him to post much less
frequently and keep it meteorite related.

All the best!

Terry
StarMeteorites