[meteorite-list] MeteoriteTimes should be up in a day or two

From: Paul Harris <paul_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Aug 5 22:48:43 2005

Hello everyone!

We're just waiting for a couple of items before we can post the August
MeteoriteTimes.

Most of you probably already know about the site below but if not it's
quite a feeling to
see the shuttle and ISS moving across the night sky. The times have not
been favorable
for us in the Northern Hemisphere but the sight is worth it.
http://www.heavens-above.com

One of my favorite times was with my oldest daughter and some of her
friends. As the ISS
move across the night sky one of her friends exclaimed, "Wow it's so
bright! How many
lights do they have on in there?"

Clear Skies!

Paul

   Paul Harris paul_at_meteorite.com
   Jim Tobin jim_at_meteorite.com
   The Meteorite Exchange, Inc. http://www.meteorite.com
   MeteoriteTimes.com http://www.meteoritetimes.com
   PMB#455 P.O. Box 7000, Redondo Beach, CA 90277 USA