[meteorite-list] (AD) (SALE) please stop the bashing

From: Steve Arnold, Chicago!! <steve_arnol60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Aug 6 10:53:38 2005

I have uploaded 7 more pieces to my summer meteorite sale today.Everything
is all half- off.I will also pay shipping.Please only the people who want
to buy from me need reply.PLEASE no defaming me,no harrasing me,no private
racist remarks about my family,and please no remarks about the fine people
on this list.I have also gone back on alot of my emails to the list and I
noticed that most of my emails HAVE BEEN meteorite related.Do not forget
about the threads that concerned,RELIGION,MONEY BANK ACCOUNTS,MY VACATION
PICTURES,ALL THE PEOPLE WHO SPAMMED ME BECAUSE THEY HAD NOTHING BETTER TO
DO THAT DAY,PUTTING ME IN THE SAME CLASS AS JOEL WARREN and MIKE
CASPER,etc.,etc.I could go back and I am sure I could find many
non-meteorite related items.Do not forget the farmer/hupe' wars or the
farmer/matteo wars.That ssure used up alot of bandwidth.So please lets
just all get along and stop this idiotic bashing of me and other good
people,please.

                                                       steve

Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120

Illinois Meteorites,Ltd!