[meteorite-list] O K

From: Steve Arnold, Chicago!! <steve_arnol60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Aug 6 13:02:52 2005

Ok what all of want to see is meteorite related only things on your
screen.NO AD'S! NO SALES!NO FREE GIVAWAYS!NOTHING!But meteorite related
items.So what now I live in a communist country and I cannot sell what I
want?I have to have the permission of the meteorite police to sell
meteorites?So be it.I do not know why you all have to harras me and say
racist things to me in private.I have done nothing wrong to any of
you.This has to end now.Please stop harrasing me.My god I never knew
people where so dam sensitive.Yeah I admit I post 1 thing to many
times,but some people tend to forget,so I repost to remind them.That is
it.It is not done to PISS anyone off.I really look forward to meeting you
in tucson next year if you chose to come.I will be there.And if you have
problem we can work it than,till please stop harrasing me about these dumb
posts and just delete them or block me like everyone else has.

                                                             steve

Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120

Illinois Meteorites,Ltd!

website url http://stormbringer60120.tripod.com