[meteorite-list] [Meteorite List] OK

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Aug 6 21:50:38 2005

Terry,
        You have GOT to be kidding!
        Haven?t you been around long enough to know SOMEONE
is going to be targeted? There are at least 30 people on this list
that are like a flock of hens that will peck anyone to death that
does anything worthy of ?targeting.?
        The fact is, Chicago!!! Steve is one of the least offensive people
I have seen attacked like this.
        Oh, ya, it is ridiculous to have a meteorite advertised, and
advertised, then be reminded and reminded, and then told there
are only 3 days left... and now two days, and now only one day -
Only 10 hours left! and now only5 hrs left, and only an hour left now,
etc.
        But it doesn?t hold a candle to some of the obscenity and
aggression, refusal to leave, changing email identity, ripping
people off and such.
        Come on now, Chicago!!! Steve is a PUSSYCAT compared to
any and each of the big time list pains in the _at_ss.
        In fact, as many have pointed out, those who attack and criticize
him are often far more offensive than he ? and their posts add up
to many more than his.
        My question directed to him was simply to point out the oh, so
very obvious way he was setting himself up for more dumping.
        So, your ?please Art, Make it stop? makes me laugh. I?m sorry,
but it really does crack me up, imagining so many people punishing
themselves by reading Steve?s posts if they find them so painful.
        Honestly, it is almost as funny as that Saturday Night Live skit
Billy Crystal used to do where he would say to his friend, ?Don?t you
just hate it when you throw tacks on the floor and take off
your shoes and socks and walk all over them? And then put
your feet in a pan of lemon juice? I just hate that!?
        Best wishes, Michael

--
http://costofwar.com/index-world-hunger.html