[meteorite-list] STEVE'S ADS -- ONLY ONE

From: Tom Knudson <peregrineflier_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Aug 6 23:18:12 2005

Hi everyone, I checked the list archives, the archives received six copies
from Steve or his server so we all should have got six copies.
  I am just posting this so you all don't panic thinking you have a virus,
you probably do, but it was not behind your getting six messages! : )

Thanks, Tom
peregrineflier <><