[meteorite-list] AD-LARGE slabs of Etter TX

From: Matt Morgan <morgan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Aug 8 06:45:47 2005

Hi List:
I have about a dozen big slices of the Etter, TX chondrite for sale.
These pieces were cut from the gigantic mass Robert Haag had (we bought
it) and were expertly prepared by Marlin Cilz. Slices show a green-glack
matrix with nice metal and shock veining. Most are quite thin in
thickness and the largest slices measure nearly 2 feet in length, making
these some of the largest American chondrite slices around. I can offer
an extremely good price, so if you are interested please email me off list.

Slices range from 450g to over 1200g.

Thanks!

--
Matt Morgan