[meteorite-list] Chinese fall.

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Aug 8 21:17:25 2005

I have already gotten an email that someone on the retarded blog was asking
how I can prove that the stone came from China, not NWA.
 Funny question, I guess it could be asked of every meteorite that comes out
from now on.
All those stones from Arizona? Maybe NWA, all those new Texas stones,
perhaps NWA.
To use a Matteo term, BAH
I have enough to do without trying to scam new falls from NWA material. For
those who are more interested in such things, I have just photographed the
shipping receipt that came in the DHL package from Hunan today. It will be
on the webpage momentarily.
I have covered the name to protect my valuable source of course.
http://www.meteoriteguy.com/newchinesefall.htm

It is a shame when the jealous have to try and belittle anything that they
do not have.

Mike Farmer