[meteorite-list] Chinese fall.

From: Darren Garrison <cynapse_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Aug 8 21:49:04 2005

On Mon, 8 Aug 2005 18:17:11 -0700, "Michael Farmer" <meteoritehunter_at_comcast.net> wrote:

>I have already gotten an email that someone on the retarded blog was asking
>how I can prove that the stone came from China, not NWA.
> Funny question, I guess it could be asked of every meteorite that comes out
>from now on.

I'm someone who doesn't care what country it landed in, only about the type/quality of the piece--
and that's a beautiful oriented piece no matter where it came from, surely worth whatever the price
is to someone with a deep enough pocket.

But I'm wondering-- is it legal for Chinese citizens to sell meteorites out of country now, or does
this just apply to foreign collectors coming into China and removing them?

http://six.pairlist.net/pipermail/meteorite-list/2005-June/175432.html