[meteorite-list] Chinese fall.

From: Darren Garrison <cynapse_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Aug 9 00:39:09 2005

On Mon, 8 Aug 2005 21:13:32 -0700 (PDT), drtanuki <drtanuki_at_yahoo.com> wrote:

>Darren,
> Mike Farmer has to my knowledge never lied about where something came from. Some jealous idiot who didn`t recover it is posting such nonsense. Trust Mike before some unknown idiot who posts anon. Best, Dirk Ross..Tokyo

Re-read what I wrote. I'm not questioning where it came from-- I don't care if a meteorite landed
in Northwest Africa or if it landed in Norway. It's the quality of the piece that's the issue. So
I'm not trying to say if it came from China or not-- I'm saying it's a nice meteorite no matter
where it came from.