[meteorite-list] AD - Nice, Rare and Inexpensive End Today

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Aug 10 11:11:08 2005

Dear List Members,

For those who like Nice, Rare and Inexpensive specimens, this is the week. I
have 79 meteorites on eBay that are WAY below current levels, most still at
just 99 cents, all under my seller name, naturesvault. My guess is that
several list members are on vacation.

There are a few specimens that are the last that I have so if you need to
fill a spot in your collection, this may be your chance to get something
nice.

To see all that I have to offer this week, go to eBay and search for items
by seller, naturesvault.

Best regards and Thank You for looking and/or bidding,

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection
naturesvault (eBay)
gmhupe_at_tampabay.rr.com