[meteorite-list] DEANS MOMS NWA SALE

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Aug 13 07:05:53 2005

Well, I am still enjoying my extended south pacific
vacation but in my retirement I am training my mother
to sell my meteorites (And anything else that somebody
might buy).
So, for all of you long lost souls who have been
complaining that since I stopped selling a couple
months ago that meteorites have gotten more expensive
and that cheap rocks now on the market are very low
quality, well - YOUR SUFFERING IS NOW OVER.
Here is my newest sale of 50 meteorites like I have
been making in the past. And my usual 20% discount
still applies:
http://www.meteoriteshop.com/marilynsofferings/meteoritesale.htm
Bear with us as responces and updating the website
will likely be a little slower than normal as me and
my mother are coordinating this sale together and she
is in Canada and I am using slow dial up internet in
the Philippines. But as long as I dont lose power
(Always a risk here) we should be able to respond
quickly for the next couple hours anyway.
Note that I am training my mother about meteorites and
she just took rocks at random from my bins that I gave
her before I left Canada so she likely cant answer
many questions about the meteorites other than the
photos. Hopefully she never picked out anything rare
to sell cheap in this sale.
So, without further adu, here is our sale.
http://www.meteoriteshop.com/marilynsofferings/meteoritesale.htm
First come first served.
For orders send an email to me and my mother at
nbessey_at_nl.rogers.com