[meteorite-list] In Memoriam Darryl Futrell

From: Norm Lehrman <nlehrman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Aug 14 11:20:08 2005

Bernd and all,

As you may know, I am acting as an agent for the
Futrell family in finding a new home for Darryl's
tektite collection. I am periodically in contact with
his daughter Kathy Lee, and have forwarded your email
to her. I am sure it will mean a lot to the family to
know that, while gone, he's not forgotten.

If any of the others of you have memories or thoughts
you would like forwarded, send them to me on or off
list as you see appropriate.

Regards,

Norm
(http://TektiteSource.com)