[meteorite-list] Alfianello.. Anyone At All???

From: RYAN PAWELSKI <yellowengine_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Aug 15 22:19:27 2005

Anyone care to make an offer on this lovely piece? Find the lowest price that you can and I'll set the bar even lower.

No offer to small .... within a reasonable range, please. Really would like to sell this one asap.

Ryan

Good Evening Listees,

Just wondering if anybody would be interested in purchasing a 15g wedge shaped part-slice of historic Alfianello. Two sides poished, two sides natural and one side of fusion crust.

Email for a photo and we'll work up a deal. A very nice piece indeed, valued at nearly $1000USD.

Kind Regards,

Ryan