[meteorite-list] Mystery Ice Chunk Falls From Sky in California

From: Kevin Forbes <vk3ukf_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Aug 16 11:55:25 2005

Hi Ron and list, I've been on the mini comet bandwagon for a while. I would
love to see an analysis report on this iceberg, eh spaceberg??? maybe. I
remember an image of an orange ball (Earth) with dark spots on it, but can't
find that image, Ron??

http://smallcomets.physics.uiowa.edu/www/ultimate.html

So, if the Earth is being pummeled by mini-comets, where are all the fresh
mini craters on the Moon
Have we looked? Can we see that small. Probably not. Since we have extreme
difficulty in I.D.ing an Apollo landing site even.

In 1991, While standing with some other folk at a cattle station in the
middle of the Northern Territory, it rained fish about 2 inches long for 30
minutes. I figured they were sucked up from a nearby river about 1.5 km away
by a willie willie (small tornado). Iwent looking for the source of the
fish, the same species were in the river swimming in schools of between 20
to several hundred. The river was only seasonal and only ran when it rained,
the locals told me the fish eggs lay dormant in the gravels until it rains.
Nothing can really surprise me anymore, because that's life itself.

Thanks for encouragement from those replying to Astronaut conversation post
on Aug 5/6.
Kevin Forbes, VK3UKF