[meteorite-list] Denver Show

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Aug 16 17:32:40 2005

Dear List,

I was wondering who all might be going to the Denver Gem and Mineral Show?
I found Denver to be very fun because it much smaller than the Tucson show.
You are more likely to run into meteorite collectors because there is a high
concentration of them living in the area. All of the dealers and collectors
I have met from Colorado are among the friendliest in the world.

The meteorite auction on Friday night is a blast and the margarita party
Saturday night is very entertaining plus it is an excellent opportunity to
meet other List members. Don't forget about the ever popular nightly happy
hours at Teddy's or is it Freddys?, I forget, Cocktail lounge (The infamous
home of the "Denver Death Cookie") at the Holiday Inn. I have met all kinds
of unsavory yet friendly types there. No more famous words will be
remembered then when we were approached by a sauced patron in Teddy's who
exclaimed, "Hey, I know you, you are that something something guy, right?"

I will be attending the show from September 12th to the 19th even though it
starts Wednesday the 14th. Hope to see you there.

Take Care,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection
Team LunarRock