[meteorite-list] AD - Special sale of BEN GUERIR

From: Meteoryt.net <marcin_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Aug 18 05:38:37 2005

Hello List

Tooday I have something really special to offer.
Its incredible Ben Guerir specimen.

2650gram half specimen with one broken side.
Dimmension 150x110x100 mm (6"x4.3"x4")
Black crust with regmaglyptes in around 70% of surface.
100% fresh material recovered after the fall, before first rain come.

http://www.polandmet.com/_special.htm

Im looking for a serious dealer or collector who rescue this specimen from
my hands becouse they want cut it to full slices. Anyway if anyone is
interested in polished full slice in size 110x100mm (~200g) let me know.

http://www.Meteoryt.net marcin_at_meteoryt.net
http://www.PolandMET.com marcin_at_polandmet.com
http://www.Gao-Guenie.com GSM +48(607)535 195