[meteorite-list] Sikhote-Alin Documentary Update

From: Jeff Kuyken <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Aug 18 10:10:55 2005

Hi Folks,

Just letting everyone know that Sergey has been working on the Sikhote-Alin
documentary even more. Over the past week or so I've helped him out and we
have tried to get the best and most accurate English translation we could.
The grammar is probably not perfect in every line but we wanted to stay as
true as we could to the original film and not change anything too much. I
must admit that it is was difficult in some places because you have to
remember this was made 50 years ago. Sergey has also just about used up his
website bandwidth. I've got plenty so it has been listed on my site at the
address below:

http://www.meteorites.com.au/odds&ends/sikhote-alin.html

Cheers,

Jeff Kuyken