[meteorite-list] Is Ted Bunch an idiot?

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2004_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Aug 19 11:19:37 2005

I have 5 meteorites paired to NWA 869 in my NWA list,
this why NomCom not give a unique number for the all
meteorites paired

Matteo

--- Tom Knudson <peregrineflier_at_npgcable.com> ha

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6554595054

> But someone on the list says he can tell from the
> pictures that it is NWA
> 869 and that I am an idiot for trying to sell it as
> something other than
> 869.
> So I am trying to figure this out, should I think
> Ted Bunch is an idiot
> even after he had just finished classifying this
> stone, ran a thin section
> through the probe and studied it under a
> microscope.?
> Or should I assume the guy who thinks he can tell
> from the picture is an
> idiot?
>
> I do not want to be selling something that is not
> what I said it was. If
> it is 869 I will make it clear, but I have to know
> who to believe, the
> meteorite scientist who studied it, or the unknown
> guy that can tell more
> from a picture than the guy who studied it. .
> Thanks, Tom
> peregrineflier <><

M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2004_at_yahoo.it