[meteorite-list] Is Ted Bunch an idiot?

From: Tom Knudson <peregrineflier_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Aug 19 11:34:39 2005

Mike and list, I did think about it. It makes me mad that some one said Ted
was wrong when he said it is not paired with 869. I think the world of Ted,
but someone thinks they know more than him, just by looking at a picture,
sure they may be similar, but that does not make them paired!
Thanks, Tom
peregrineflier <><