[meteorite-list] Ted Bunch

From: Tom Knudson <peregrineflier_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Aug 19 21:14:28 2005

  Hello List, Ted bunch in my opinion is among the best in his field! In
an attempt to defend him and his opinion on a pairing issue I insulted him,
that was not at all my intention! So I would like to apologize to him and
those of you that thought I was insulting him in any way! I guess I should
not use sarcasm, not everyone gets it.
  Like I said, Ted is great, I would love to know even a small fraction of
what he knows!
My attempt at being a meteorite collector is over, I thought this would be a
neat hobby and a place to make some good new friends, but was I wrong! This
will be my last post to the list, this hobby has brought nothing but pain!
Good bye too the friends I did make!

Thanks, Tom
peregrineflier <><