[meteorite-list] Poll

From: MarkF <mafer_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Aug 21 15:36:10 2005

But, the question was defined, stating spheres of specific weight, in a
classic physics example. No masses of varying energies or quarkiness, just
good old simple fun to see who would fall for the "what falls faster, a
pound of feathers, or a pound of lead?"

Mark, lost in a land where most would have said the 10 (whats a kg?) would.