[meteorite-list] Poll

From: Pete Pete <rsvp321_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Aug 21 19:33:44 2005

Which would you rather have dropped on your head; a pound of feathers or a
pound of lead? ;]

From: "MarkF" <mafer_at_imagineopals.com>
To: "Razvan Andrei" <asean-1_at_xnet.ro>
CC: meteor list <meteorite-list_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Subject: Re: [meteorite-list] Poll
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2005 15:36:34 -0400

But, the question was defined, stating spheres of specific weight, in a
classic physics example. No masses of varying energies or quarkiness, just
good old simple fun to see who would fall for the "what falls faster, a
pound of feathers, or a pound of lead?"

Mark, lost in a land where most would have said the 10 (whats a kg?) would.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Razvan Andrei" <asean-1_at_xnet.ro>
Sent: Sunday, August 21, 2005 3:15 PM