[meteorite-list] From the Admin - update on List Policies

From: Norm Lehrman <nlehrman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Aug 22 03:13:18 2005

Art,

As the juvenile stuff ebbs and flows, I have been
continuously impressed by your apparent restraint. It
is impossible to step into the middle of every
dogfight. Many (most?) would get sick and tired of the
mental drain involved when people expect a referee to
step in and chastise others for every perceived
infraction. Maybe there's action off-list that I
don't see, but that's also the proper place.

These restated policies are clear, logical,
reasonable, concise, and simple. Bravo!

Thanks for making this community. Behind all the
noise and mud-slinging, there are hundreds of us that
simply enjoy the education and the contact with others
who share our interests and passions.

Keep on doing what you do so well.

With full support and best regards,
Norm
(http://TektiteSource.com)

P.S., feel free to contact me when you're headed for
Nevada. I'll share a sun-glazed playa with you
anytime I can.