[meteorite-list] What is Nantan??

From: David Weir <dgweir_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Aug 28 18:46:23 2005

Hello Jan,

Are you ready for another different answer? According to J. Wasson and
G. Kallemeyn, who are the experts in iron meteorite classification, they
have revised its classification (as well as the other IAB-IIICD irons)
and now describe Nantan as IAB complex MG (main group). I believe Marvin
was correct prior to this revision for what it's worth.

David