[meteorite-list] Searching for unusual meteorite stories, can you help?

From: chris aubeck <caubeck_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Aug 30 05:58:10 2005

Dear list,

I am compiling a catalogue of "tall" meteorite tales,
everything from meteorites which come with messages
inscribed on them to rocks from the sky that open and
reveal Martian mummies inside, or toads! I have also
collected articles claiming aerolites are skulls and
that Earth's fossils were moon creatures caught up in
lunar whirlwinds...

If anyone can has come across any tales of this kind I
would very much appreciate a reply at
caubeck_at_gmail.com

I'm currently changing my list address from Yahoo to
Gmail but it takes a couple of days.

Many thanks,

Chris Aubeck

c/Mayor 51, 3 B,