[meteorite-list] Searching for unusual meteorite stories, can you help?

From: Martin H. <planetwhy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Aug 30 13:03:06 2005

Hi Chris,

There are plenty of tall tales in when meteorites are
involved. In particular, the Tsarev meteorite might
be one to consider.

There used to be a good page online, but I cannot get
it to work right now. In the November 1999 issue of
Meteorite magazine, Roy Gallant wrote about in his
story The "Fiery Snake" of Tsarev.

I have some info from the article in my Accretion Desk
article that can be found at:

http://www.meteoritetimes.com/Back_Links/2005/march/Accretion_Desk.htm

Also, there are wonderful stories embedded within
Burke's book Cosmic Debris.

Cheers,

Martin