[meteorite-list] FWD: From Dave, "Trade Nininger book for meteorite"

From: Notkin <geoking_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Aug 30 13:58:01 2005

Dear List:

Dave asked me to send this on his behalf, as his posts are not making
it to the List.

Geoff N.

*******************************

Dear List:

Would anyone consider trading a fairly large,?ugly, unwanted?ordinary
chondrite or iron for a rare Nininger book "A Comet Strikes the Earth"
complete with an attached meteorite (oxide) collected by Nininger just
outside?Arizona Crater?

Being retired and on?a fixed budget, I can't compete with people
bidding on Ebay, although I did miss out on the 445 g. Sikhote-Aline
that went for $41.00 last week.?

Nininger's book, printed in 1969, is new and in perfect shape.? I'd
even be willing to trade two books for a 1Kg+ sized stone.

I will consider each response.? Please contact me off-list at
dfpens_at_comcast.net.

Thanks,

Dave