[meteorite-list] Spce Rocks V Free CD

From: AstronomicalResearchNetwork <AstronomicalResearchNetwork_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Aug 30 21:57:45 2005

A few days ago I made an offer to give my new CD Space Rocks V
to schools free for a $5 shipping and packing .
Someone from a preschool for 3 to 4 years olds ( I check and called the
school ) sent me a fake letterhead and fake name requesting a free copy to
there home !
Another person from an astronomy CLUB asked for a free copy

So lets make the offer perfectly clear about the Free / $5 offer .
It is to public schools from grade school through high school in United
States for Now . .
1. The request must be on genuine school letterhead stationary not a zerox
copy of some letterhead .
2. The CD will be sent to the school and dept requesting it not a home
address as the fake one was !
3. Send a check made out to me Kenneth Regelman or $5 cash which ever is
best for you .

I am happy to help the education our children around the US .
I have spent many years creating Space Rocks V and a commercial version
will be available very soon .

Please visit my new web site I am adding meteorites for Sale daily .
The strike goes on at Northwest Airlines and I need to provide a home for my
3 teenagers your purchases keep food not toys on my table .
Thank you so much Kenneth Regelman
http://www.arn-meteorites.com