[meteorite-list] Sahara 99555, a "Rosetta Stone"! OT: Tired of untruths!/ Reply

From: drtanuki <drtanuki_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Aug 31 17:18:42 2005

Dear List and Luc,
  How can you say that you are protecting anything
"from people like you"? Exactly what are people like
you? Honest and open to the meteoritic community. I
have only been to the Sahara once and do not plan to
return. Honest meteorite hunters have openly shared
their information because they have nothing to hide.
As for "Gan Gan" you will have to explain what you are
talking about, as I do not know.

As for this being petty; I think not. Several of us,
including myself, your customers, purchased thousands
of dollars of meteorites from you with the "PROMISE"
that you would release the coordinates in the near
future. You have NOT kept your word. I recall your
famous paper with numbers and partial coordinates that
you were using to command high prices at the Tucson
show in 1997 or 1998.

Changing your mind may be a fine answer for you to
come up with, but I think NOT. You made sales based
on a promise and still have not done as you have said
you would. IS THERE ANY DATA OR WAS THIS A STORY MADE
UP TO SELL NWA material for a premium price?????

I am not interested in your Angrite or much of
anything the Labennes have to say or sell because they
are not honorable dealers, IMHO.

I still have not seen any other dealers complain
because maybe they are afraid of losing money on what
they have purchased from you. For me, the priciple is
more inportant than the money I stand to lose from the
purchases that I made from you. Will you buy back the
several thousands of dollars of meteorites that I have
purchased from you???? I doubt it.

Who is Mr. Labenne?

Yes this needs to be out in the open so that other
customers do not get cheated and lied to in the
future. Tired of untruths!!!!!!!!!!

I do not mean to be speaking to his two sons; I
believe they are honest. Ciao, Dirk Ross...Tokyo

And drop the line of "Meteorites for Science,
Education and Collectors" this is hollow.

--- "luc Meteorites.tv / Labenne Luc"