[meteorite-list] Fw: HOLIDAY SALE... Please Read Carefully.. 25% Off ALL Store Items with BUY IT NOW!

From: Michael Cottingham <mikewren_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Dec 1 11:43:33 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: michael cottingham
To: mikewren_at_gilanet.com
Sent: Thursday, December 01, 2005 9:36 AM
Subject: HOLIDAY SALE... Please Read Carefully.. 25% Off ALL Store Items
with BUY IT NOW!

Hello,

This is wishing everyone a Safe, Healthy, and Happy Holliday Time!

TODAY and TOMORROW.. LAST SALE OF THE YEAR>>>> Plus 180 Auctions ending on
Monday!

I am offering a 25% OFF Sale . on ALL of My BUY IT NOW Items in my Ebay
Store. There are over 900 cool items things to look at, with over 450
meteorite specimens to choose from. If you do the math you will see that
most are a really a great deal with 25% off !

PLEASE READ: This Sale does NOT apply to my Auctions. Nor does it apply to
ANY of the Cups, Magnets, Postcards, Tile boxes, etc. None of the Caf? Press
stuff. If you have a question, please email me.

PAYPAL only, sorry. When you are done shopping let me know and I will
invoice you with combined shipping.

Go to: http://stores.ebay.com/Voyage-Botanica-Natural-History

A lot of cool things to choose from.. go take a L_at_@K .

Best Wishes and Thanks