[meteorite-list] tucson,2006

From: Steve Arnold, Chicago!! <steve_arnol60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Dec 3 09:37:11 2005

Hello and good morning list.I hope all is fine with everyone.Well less
than 2 months till tucson,for the INTERNATIONAL gem and mineral show.I am
wondering who will all be going this year?I will be there for 6 days this
year,staying with my friend bob c.There are still a few of you for whom I
have not met.It will be nice to meet you.I see the list is a little quiet
today,so I thought I would spruce it up and see who is coming to the
largest meteorite show in the world.Looking to hearing from everyone.

                                        steve arnold,chicago

Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120

Illinois Meteorites,Ltd!

website url http://stormbringer60120.tripod.com