[meteorite-list] New brasilian meteorite warning 3

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2004_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Dec 4 10:34:16 2005

Hello

I have received confirm Lautaro Correia not sale any
brasilian meteorite, this is a email from a person
work and study on brasilian meteorites:

Thank you for the information, I believe that that
lautaro correa to the knowledge of the discovery of
the meteorite " Santa Vitoria do Palmar " used that
history to try to sell a meteorite any as if it was
the meteorite " Santa Vitoria do Palmar ". Don't
really buy any meteorite of that lautaro, because the
true meteorite " Santa Vitoria do Palmar " not this
the sale. The true discoverer of the meteorite will
probably enter in contact with you, to remove them you
doubt of that history. When you want any information
on Brazilian meteorite, you can enter in contact with
me that will pass it all the possible information

dealers and buyers warning, the same Dr.Zucolotto not
know this meteorite.

Matteo

M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2004_at_yahoo.it