[meteorite-list] AD - life is a tale, told by an achondrite

From: Dr. Svend Buhl <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Dec 4 12:04:25 2005

 hello all,

I'am a spectacular polymict eucrite endcut. My weight is 70gms, my
dimensions are 6.1 cm x 4.5 cm x 2.5 cm. I have lost my parent body a couple
of million years ago and been travelling since then in search for some
company. While rocketeering through the cold and empty space I found this
 blue planet which I quite liked for the first few hundreds years after my
fiery arrival. Had a great time in a hot'n dry desert, no worries about the
oxidizing atmosphere. But recently I was picked up by bad people, and have
been treated with grinders, hammers and saws ever since.

So I choose to jump on ebay and see if some charming, friendly and dry kept
meteorite cabinet wants to invite me to join. Iam a no bleeder and no ruster
and I'am something really special, I'am an achondrite! The largest on ebay,
and probably the cheapest on this side of the Rio Grande ever.
It looks as if I will go for less than 90 USD! Thats not much more than one
buck per gram!

Only warm and safe places please. Save me from the hammer andsawpeople!
See me on ebay at:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6582623171&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

Oh yes, and see my friends here

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZwerffroenneQQhtZ-1